[ _villaLife ]

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Kalahari Klik

Managed to get through an entire night out and all I spent was 10 bucks on a BP Pie. I guess its all about connections :>

Went past a friend of a friend's place who apparently ran or owned the ice bar at the waterfront. There was some left over vodka from the bar, which was valued at around R280 a bottle. We were lucky enough to sample a little. So Smooth. What a legend.

From there we went through to Bang Bang in town. Managed to get in through someone who knew uh, someone, and skip the R50 cover. I didn't think it was all it was cracked up to be, but it was a nice change from Claremont as were the clientele.

From there we went though to Kalahari Klik. I had never heard of it before. Its quite a large place between Pulse and Bronx in Somerset road. It was apparently Quinton Chong's birthday. There was a fight at Dragon Power followed by a 'white' party at this venue. Was cool seeing a lot of muay thai mates again, and I must say the ladies do look naaice in white.

Noticed on Thunda that ol' Nic Cowley was there as well. Didn't see him on the night, but as I noticed him on Thunda I suppose he deservcs a pic. My mugshot is quite fabulous I must say. Guess maybe I was just getting into the vibe and doing the chinese thing.


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home