[ _villaLife ]

Friday, March 17, 2006

SA Blog Awards

So it seems the SA Blog Awards have finally been given out. In amongst the winners are a few of my favorites, top of the list being Splattermail. More of a boys site, but always a laugh and always fresh.

A friend, Mark Forrester, has claimed the award for "Best SA blog about tech" with his blog "Mark's Digital Farm". I didn't even realise he was in the competition, so this was quite a surprise.

2Oceansvibe picked up a few awards. This used to be a favorite before I discovered splattermail, then I forgot it was even around, but hey, they're still winning.

Villalife officially withdrew from the awards, mainly to give everyone else a chance. I mean, with the amount of pictures of bundy with no shirt on this site, South Africans of both gender are clogging up our lonely Telkom pipe trying to get a glimpse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home