[ _villaLife ]

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Productivity Report

So I've been unplanned the majority of this week, and my productivity in the workplace is soaring. I have managed to pull a whooping minesweeper record of 45 seconds on intermediate. This, ladies, gentlemen and bundy, is quite impressive, if I do say so myself :]

- well I thought that was impressive back then, but as our client is drawing to a close, I seem to have managed to lower that record by 5 seconds. I ratevI could even lower this by another 5, but that all depends on how exciting (or un-exciting rather ) my work is.


1 Comments:

  • one can clearly see by the lack of comments that everyone is so completely flabbergasted they have become speechless.

    By Blogger Joof, at Tue Apr 04, 08:04:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home